You are responsible for a business process. We can help you to:
- Reduce cost and variation, become more lean.
- Be in control and know what is going on — despite outsourcing.
- Improve quality by comparing processes beyond KPIs.
You help your clients excel. With our technology you can:
- Speed up the process discovery phase.
- Objective data helps to support your recommendation.
- Improve customer satisfaction by doing more, in the same time.
You can't control what you can't measure.
Can you imagine medicine before x-ray and other technologies came along? It was all about rules of thumb and guesswork. Processes are also often like a black box. What if you had x-ray vision — if you could look inside and see what is really happening?
We make your process transparent.
The process mining technology in our products can automatically create smart flow diagrams of your process. All you need are event logs that are already on your IT systems. Because our products work with this objective information, you no longer need to rely on belief or hearsay — you will know what's going on.
Give us your email address, and we'll keep you up to date.
Who are we?
Committed to community.
We are passionate about process mining, and so we're doing what we can to help this community grow.
Through our Academic Initiative we support process mining research and education.
We are proud members of the IEEE Task Force on Process Mining.
On our blog, we write about anything that scratches our itch. The latest posts are:
- Data Quality Problems in Process Mining and What To Do About Them — Part 11: Data Validation Session with Domain Expert
- Data Quality Problems in Process Mining and What To Do About Them — Part 10: Missing Timestamps For Activity Repetitions
- Data Quality Problems in Process Mining and What To Do About Them — Part 9: Missing Timestamps
Visit our blog for all posts.